The Yoga & Ayurveda Retreats in Nepal provides you space where there is no stress, no rush, and away from the robotic timetable. This is your ‘me time‘. Following a consultation with the doctor, your Ayurvedic therapy will begin in accordance with your body type and state of health.
Ayurveda encourages common health via herbalism and treatments, whilst Yoga is largely concerned with spiritual wellbeing through mindfulness practices. Together, these practices can bring about positive changes in your life and help you live a balanced life with the help of nature and natural herbs.
Ayurveda Retreats, the ancient medicinal science, is a form of holistic medicine that focuses to help cure and avoid illness of all kinds. In it, it is discussed how panchakarma, herbalism, Dincharya (the daily routine), Ritucharya (the seasonal routine) affects our ‘Prakriti’.
HiYAN is a well-known retreat with utmost and optimal Ayurvedic care in Nepal. On this retreat, one will be able to diagnose their Dosha constituency and adjust day-to-day activities for higher efficiency in healing and growth. Our in-house Ayurvedic doctors come from more than a decade of experience in Ayurveda and are happy to help and straighten your doubts and misconceptions in Ayurvedic healing. You will be engaged in several Ayurvedic therapies including the ‘Chakra‘ healing. Book your appointment with us and let’s get started at our humble abode of Yoga center.
Daily Routine We Do
- 07:30 – 08:30 Morning yoga class
- 08:30 – 09:30 Breakfast
- 10:30 – 11:30 Free time, walking, reading, etc.
- 11:30 – 13:00 Ayurveda therapy
- 10:00 – 14:00 Lunch
- 14:00 – 16:00 Free time
- 16:00 – 17:30 Self-practice
- 17:30 – 18:30 Yoga and breathing
- 18:30 – 19:30 Dinner
Benefits of Practicing Yoga & Ayurveda Retreats in Nepal
Numerous benefits of yoga include improving both the mind and the body. Following are some of the main advantages of yoga, which range from reducing blood pressure to improving pain tolerance:
- Find peace and tranquility by disengaging from the hustle and bustle of daily life.
- Improves your ability to sleep at night by allowing your mind to relax.
- Increased sexuality as a result of relaxation practices.
- Exercises that work well to strengthen the body’s core, which supports your weight.
- Improves mental and physical equilibrium for greater control and clarity.
- Manage your anxiety using easy breathing exercises and body movements.
Highlights of Ayurveda Retreats
- Learn about Yoga Asana, Pranayama, and Meditation
- Yoga practices according to body-type
- Involve in Mini-Panchakarma (mini-detox sessions)
- Experience Chakra Healing via Ayurvedic therapies
- Learn about herbalism and the benefits if herbal tea
- Trekking/ Hiking therapies (explore and experience Kathmandu)
- Daily mantra recitations and spiritual vibration