The 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training curriculum offers the depth profundity required to bring you into physical, mental, and spiritual receptivity, whether you’re aiming to become a certified and registered yoga teacher or simply want to pursue the self. Our advanced yoga teacher training program adheres to the yoga alliance’s guidelines for yoga courses around the world.
The advanced yoga teacher training program equips you with a broad and deeper range of abilities and insights to advance your Yoga practice and instruction. Yoga postures, meditation, the science of breathing (pranayama), yoga philosophy, yoga detox, and a thorough understanding of yoga physiology and anatomy are all covered in the 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Program. It is a comprehensive program that is demanding, gratifying, and life-changing.
Students who successfully complete the course are awarded a certificate and will be then eligible to start teaching Yoga. At Shanti Yoga Academy, all yoga enthusiasts are cordially invited to pursue the advanced path of knowledge (registered yoga teacher certification). This is a fantastic route to advance your yoga teaching abilities. Study more deeply with the 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal.
What do you gain from 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal?
Syllabus of 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal
- Teaching learning methodology
- Principles of demonstration
- Instruction way
- The student’s process of learning
- Business skills
- Communication skills
- Setting up classes
- Observation, assisting and correcting
- Satkarma (cleansing techniques)
- Prayer and Mantra singing
- Asana (postures)
- Yoga safety guidelines
- Body alignment and its importance in Yoga
- Pranayama (breathing exercise)
- Guided teaching practice
- Dhyan (Meditation)
- Mudra and Bandha
- Yoga philosophy and traditional texts
- Yogic diet, lifestyle and ethics
Anatomy and Physiology
- Physical anatomy & physiology
- Spiritual anatomy and physiology
Highlights of 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal:
- Introduction to Yoga
- Methods and safety measures for practising Yoga
- Both theoretical and applied methodology
- Yogic way of life for a Yoga Sadhak (practitioner)
- Sadhana sequence practice
- Diet and nutrition (Yogic Ahar)
- Traditional Understanding of Yoga Practice)
- Learn how to incorporate yoga into one’s life to uphold tranquility, bliss, and harmony
- Deep guided relaxation sessions, yoga, and meditation every day
- Know the origins, principles, and techniques of yoga.
- Study purification practices, mantra chanting, kirtans, and bhajans.
- Daily scrumptious, healthful vegetarian and vegan meals and snacks
Daily Sample Itinerary
Shanti Yoga Academy recommends trainees to arrive 12 hours before and stay for a few days after the graduation for the potential opportunity to teach at the studio. Please note that extension of services might include additional costs beyond training.
|6:00 – 6:45||Pranayama, Satkarma, & Mantra Chanting|
|6:45 – 7:00||Tea Break|
|07:00 – 09:00||Multistyle (Hatha / Vinyasa / Ashtanga etc)|
|9:00 – 10:00||Breakfast|
|10:00 – 11:30||Karma yoga / Bhakti yoga|
|11:30 – 12:30||Yoga philosophy , anatomy and Yoga Therapy|
|12:30 – 1:30||Lunch|
|1:30 – 3:00||Self practice & Self-study|
|3:00 – 3:15||Tea Break|
|3:30 – 5:00||Workshop(Yoga teaching methodology & techniques)|
|5:00 – 6:00||Meditation/ Yoganidra|
|6:00 – 7:00||Dinner|
7:00 – 9:00 Meditation Theory & Practical
About the Instructor
With advanced training in yoga and a focus on ashtanga principles, Atma is a yoga therapist and instructor with academic certification. Dedicated to long-term physical, mental, and spiritual fitness objectives and enjoy motivating others to achieve wellness. Atma is a specialist in yoga treatment and sound healing therapy for neurological illnesses, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, psychiatric problems, rheumatism, back pain, diabetes, and many other conditions. With the use of sound healing, yoga, and other therapies, he will relieve your bodily and mental stress.
Shanti Yoga Academy is just a few kilometers from the heart of the Kathmandu Valley at Raniban. A professionally furnished yoga studio will be available to attendees for efficient learning. Raniban, one of the main locations for yoga practices, is surrounded by peace and serenity. The magnificent Himalayas, where the Yogis and Lord Buddha were born—amidst mountains, jungle, and a lovely village—allow for inner body and mind transformation while still being close to Kathmandu city.
Cost of 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal
The full price of the 500 Hours Yoga Teacher Training is $2200. Applicants are required to deposit $200 as an advance. Remaining balance of your payment will be payable on the day of orientation.
500 Hrs TTC- 30 Days Training Cost
Dates & Fees For 500 ttc in kathmandu Nepal :
|Dates||Double Sharing Room Private Room|
|2 Mar 2023- 31 Mar 2023||$ 2050 $ 2200|
|2 Apr 2023- 1 Mar 2023||$ 2050 $ 2200|
|2 May 2023- 31 May 2023||$ 2050 $ 2200|
|2 Jun 2023- 1 Jul 2023||$ 2050 $ 2200|
|2 Jul 2023- 31 Jul 2023||$ 2050 $ 2200|
|2 Aug 2023- 31 Aug 2023||$ 2050 $ 2200|
|2 Sep 2023- 1Oct Sep 2023||$ 2050 $ 2200|
|2 Oct 2023- 31Oct 2023||$ 2050 $ 2200|
|2 Nov 2023- 1 Dec 2023||$ 2050 $ 2200|
|2 Dec 2023- 31 Dec 2023||$ 2050 $ 2200|
|2 Jan 2024- 31 Jan 2024||$ 2050 $ 2200|
Note: Special rates for groups, call us to get a quotation.
- Accommodation; Attached Bathroom with Hot & Cold shower
- 3 vegetarian or Vegan meals daily (Cultural Food on Festivals & Rituals)
- Daily herbal tea as mentioned above
- 2 Yoga sessions (3.5 Hours) per day including yoga mat
- Drinking water, Nasal Cleansing, Concentration Gaze
- Daily therapy session on Main Retreat Days only
- Library of yoga literature, Discussion Session Pick up
- All excursions out of the center including meals taken off-site
- All personal expenses
- Extra meals (available at an extra charge)
- Laundry (available at an extra charge)
- Extra Therapies (available at an extra charge)