The 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program in Nepal delivers a successful curriculum of original hatha yoga. Participants will obtain a certification for Yoga Teacher Training upon successful completion of the course, and they will then be qualified to start instructing. This thorough program covers postures, the science of breathing, philosophy, meditation, yoga physiology, and anatomy in addition to an emphasis on teaching strategies and a script for keeping consistency in the instructions.
As a student of our Yoga Teacher Training Program, one must pass several assessments including anatomy and posture clinics. The program aims to develop you into a dynamic, original Yoga teacher with a solid background in theory and practice through our broad staff of experienced teachers and experts.
What do you gain from this Yoga Teacher Training?
Yoga Teacher Training will develop you as a strong, self-assured teacher by arming you with the information required for instructing a positive and upbeat yoga class in a language that everyone can understand.
Plus, it goes without saying that staying in such a unique location, right on the foothills of the Himalaya, will help you finish the challenging yet original Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal.
Highlights of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal
- Introduction to Yoga
- Methods and safety measures for practicing Yoga
- Both theoretical and applied methodology
- Yogic way of life for a Yoga Sadhak (practitioner)
- Sadhana sequence practice
- Diet and nutrition (Yogic Ahar)
- Traditional Understanding of Yoga Practice)
- Learn how to incorporate yoga into one’s life to uphold tranquility, bliss, and harmony
Shanti Yoga Academy recommends trainees to arrive 12 hours before and stay for a few days after the graduation for the potential opportunity to teach at the studio. Please note that extension of services might include additional costs beyond training.
|6:00||Pranayama, Satkarma, & Mantra Chanting|
|07:00||Gentle Hatha/ Ashtanga yoga classes|
|10:00||Karma yoga / Bhakti yoga|
|12:00||Yoga philosophy and anatomy|
|2:00||Self practice & Self-study|
|3:30||Workshop(Yoga teaching methodology & techniques)|
The teacher training schedule may experience minor alterations or adjustments as necessary. General check-in and check-out times are on Sunday 10 am and Saturday 4pm. A ceremony for graduation will take place. There are options for early and/or late departure.
In the Himalayan foothills, Atma spent his formative years. Nepal, being one of the global capital of Yoga and Meditation practices, Yoga has always been a part of his life. Atma has been engaged in International Yoga Teacher Training for past 10 years of his career. Over the time, he has engineered a systematic and rational training approach on Yoga asanas and philosophy. He teaches the eight limbs of yoga, the framework for outlining the path for success, and delivers lectures and uses cutting-edge tools to make ancient yoga wisdom understandable to a contemporary audience.
Shanti Yoga Academy is located just a few kilometers from the center of Kathmandu valley atNagarjun -1, Raniban. Attendees will have a fully equipped Yoga studio for effective learning. Surrounded by serenity, Raniban is one of the major localities for Yoga practices.
Syllabus of 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal:
- Teaching learning methodology
- Principles of demonstration
- Instruction way
- The student’s process of learning
- Business skills
- Communication skills
- Setting up classes
- Observation, assisting and correcting
- Satkarma- (cleansing techniques)
- Prayer and Mantra singing
- Asana (postures)
- Yoga safety guidelines
- Body alignment and its importance in Yoga
- Pranayama (breathing exercise)
- Guided teaching practice
- Dhyan (Meditation)
- Mudra and Bandha
- Yoga philosophy and traditional texts
- Yogic diet, lifestyle and ethics
Anatomy and Physiology
- Physical anatomy & physiology
- Spiritual anatomy and physiology
Minimum content hours (as determined by Yoga Alliance) include
Techniques: Instruction in yoga Asana Pranayama, And Meditation 96 Hours
Teaching Methodology 30 hours
Anatomy and Physiology 20 hours
Philosophy/Ethics/Lifestyle 30 hours
Practicum 18 hours
Other 6 hours
Total 200 hours
Cost of 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal
The full price of the 200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training is $1450. Applicants are required to deposit $200 as an advance. Remaining balance of your payment will be payable on the day of orientation.
Dates & Fees For 200 ttc in kathmandu Nepal :-
|Dates||Double Sharig Room||Private Room||Book Now|
|2 Dec 2023 – 25 Dec 2023||$ 1380||$1450||Book Now|
|2 Jan 2024- 25 Jan 2024||$ 1380||$1450||Book Now|
|2 Feb 2024- 25 Feb 2024||$ 1380||$1450||Book Now|
|2 Mar 2024- 25 Mar 2024||$ 1380||$1450||Book Now|
|2 Apr 2024- 25 Apr 2024||$ 1380||$1450||Book Now|
|2 May 2024- 25 May 2024||$ 1380||$1450||Book Now|
|2June 2024- 25 June 2024||$ 1380||$1450||Book Now|
|2 July 2024- 25 July 2024||$ 1380||$1450||Book Now|
|2 Aug 2024- 25 Aug 2024||$ 1380||$1450||Book Now|
|2 Sep 2024- 25 Sep 2024||$ 1380||$1450||Book Now|
Note: The Schedule is subject to change.
Special rates for groups, call us to get a quotation.
- Shanti yoga offers 24 days private & shared base accommodation
- Everyday 3 Vegan/vegetarian meals with seasonal organic vegetables/Fruits
- Daily herbal tea as mentioned above
- Yoga Materials (Mat,Neti pot, Text book, Note book, pen)
- pick up from Airport & Thamel
- 200 hour Training certifiction
- Library of yoga literature, Discussion Session
- Laundry (available at an extra charge)
- one theraphy free extra Therapies (available at an extra charge)
- Check out time 12:00 pm