Valley Rim Yoga Trek in Nepal is a great way to experience the beauty of Nepal while getting some great exercise. You’ll get to experience some of the best scenery in the world while trekking through the mountains. Along the way, you’ll stop to do some yoga and meditation to relax and rejuvenate yourself. The trip ends in Pokhara, where you’ll have the chance to relax and enjoy the city.
Nepal is a land of unparalleled beauty. From the moment you arrive, you will be captivated by the stunning scenery. The valley rim yoga trek is the perfect way to experience all that Nepal has to offer.
The trek is designed for all levels of yoga students, from beginners to advanced. And, you don’t need to be an experienced trekker to participate. The trek is fully supported, so all you need to worry about is your yoga practice.
The valley rim yoga tour is a 9 days trekking and tour package that takes you to some of the most beautiful and sacred sites in Nepal. You will trek through the Himalayan foothills, visit ancient temples and monasteries, and experience the best of Nepalese culture. And, of course, you will enjoy the benefits of yoga and meditation each day.
When trekking around the valley rim in Nepal, you’ll experience some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. But you’ll also experience some of the most challenging hiking conditions. The terrains can be rocky and the trails are often steep and slippery. But the views from the top of the valley are worth the effort. You’ll also get to meet some of the friendly locals who live in the valley.
If you are looking for a once-in-a-lifetime experience that will leave you feeling refreshed, rejuvenated, and transformed, then the valley rim yoga trek is for you! It’s an experience you will never forget. Contact us today to book your trip.
Private Accommodation – USD 850 per person
Sharing Accommodation – USD 750 per person (if two persons together)
Note: Special rates for groups, call us to get a quotation.
Shanti Yoga ademy yoga classes/Yoga classes Through out the trek
Hotel/Airport pickup by private VehicleWhole Trip Accommodation
Expert Trekking guide and private vehicle
Government license holder experienced, trekking guide (trained in Wilderness First Aid& altitude sickness) and porters (1 porter for between 2 trekkers basis) with their food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and accidental insurance, clothing, and medicine.
Twin sharing Tea house/Lodges Accommodation during the trekking
Daily Meals from the menu (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) during the trek / One Herbal Tea in Morning
Comprehensive pre-departure information and trip dossiers
Above the Himalayan Atma Swami Gifts (T-shirt for Gents& Pashmina Shawl For ladies, Trekking certificates)
Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, sweets, snacks, beverages and bar bills, camera battery charging.
Travel Insurance (Essential – Should include emergency evacuation coverage while trekking up to 5500+ meters).
Personal trekking gears
Tips for tour/ trekking staff and driver
Any other expenses did not come in the Price Includes section
Valley Rim Yoga Tour Itinerary
- Day 01 Arrival Day (Welcomming meditation, dinner and overnight stay in Shanti Yoga Academy in Kathmandu with Atma Swami.)
- Day 02 Hike to Shivapuri(Morning yoga session, breakfast 1 hour driving to Budhanilkantha and Hiking 2 to 3 hours throughout the Shivapuri National Park and then overnight stay in Monastery in Shivapuri Hill with sun setting and meditation class.)
- Day 03 Hike to Chisapani(Morning yoga session, breakfast and hiking 5 hours to Chisapani and overnight stay there with meditation class and dinner.)
- Day 04 Trek to Nagarkot(Morning yoga session, breakfast and overnight stay with sun setting and meditation class)
- Day 05 Trek to Dhulikhel(Sun rising and Himalayan Views from Nagarkot , morning yoga and breakfast, then 6/7 hours walking throughout village, nature to Dhulikhel, with evening meditation, dinner over night stay in Dhulikhel.)
- Day 06 Hike to Namo Buddha(Same as morning yoga, breakfast , 4 hour walking to Namo Buddha and overnight stay with dinner and evening meditation class there.)
- Day 07 Hike to Panauti(Morning yoga session, breakfast, 4 hours walking to Panauti and overnight stay with evening session and dinner or Home stay in Sanga Banepa.)
- Day 08 Drive to Shanti Yoga Academy kathmandu(Morning yoga session, breakfast and move to Kathmandu, Monkey temple visit, then over night stay in yoga center with evening session and Dinner.)
- Day 09 Check Out Day(Morning yoga, breakfast, one massage in the center, lunch and check out.)