The 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training program in Nepal opens a new universe of fresh opportunities as a worldwide yoga teacher. The program is considered within the yoga community as one of the most cutting-edge and transformative advanced training programs for students wishing to develop their own practices, teaching abilities, and subject-area expertise.
The comprehensive program qualifies you to advance your level of Yoga proficiency. The program includes a focus on teaching tactics and a practice for maintaining consistency in the lessons, along with coverage of postures, the science of breathing, philosophy, meditation, and yoga physiology and anatomy.
Since the program is for intermediate and advanced level, applicants must successfully complete the 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training before being eligible for the 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training. With the help of our large staff of knowledgeable teachers and experts, the program seeks to turn you into a dynamic, original Yoga teacher with a solid grounding in theory and practice.
The 300 hour Yoga Teacher Training program in Nepal offers a productive and extensive Yoga curriculum. After successfully completing the program, participants will get a certificate for yoga teacher training, making them eligible to begin teaching. Now, let’s take a look into some features of the program.
Highlights of 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal
- Introduction to Yoga
- Methods and safety measures for practising Yoga
- Both theoretical and applied methodology
- Yogic way of life for a Yoga Sadhak (practitioner)
- Sadhana sequence practice
- Diet and nutrition (Yogic Ahar)
- Traditional Understanding of Yoga Practice)
- Learn how to incorporate yoga into one’s life to uphold tranquility, bliss, and harmony
- Deep guided relaxation sessions, yoga, and meditation every day
- Know the origins, principles, and techniques of yoga.
- Study purification practices, mantra chanting, kirtans, and bhajans.
- Daily scrumptious, healthful vegetarian and vegan meals and snacks
Syllabus of 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Nepal
- Teaching learning methodology
- Principles of demonstration
- Instruction way
- The student’s process of learning
- Business skills
- Communication skills
- Setting up classes
- Observation, assisting and correcting
- Satkarma- (cleansing techniques)
- Prayer and Mantra singing
- Asana (postures)
- Yoga safety guidelines
- Body alignment and its importance in Yoga
- Pranayama (breathing exercise)
- Guided teaching practice
- Dhyan (Meditation)
- Mudra and Bandha
- Yoga philosophy and traditional texts
- Yogic diet, lifestyle and ethics
Anatomy and Physiology
- Physical anatomy & physiology
- Spiritual anatomy and physiology
Sample Daily Itinerary
Shanti Yoga Academy recommends trainees to arrive 12 hours before and stay for a few days after the graduation for the potential opportunity to teach at the studio. Please note that extension of services might include additional costs beyond training.
- 6:00 – 6:45: Pranayama, Satkarma, & Mantra Chanting
- 6:45 – 7:00: Tea Break (Herbal Tea)
- 07:00 – 09:00: Multistyle (Hatha / Vinyasa / Ashtanga etc)
- 9:00 – 10:00: Breakfast
- 10:00 – 11:30: Karma yoga / Bhakti yoga
- 11:30 – 12:30: Yoga philosophy and anatomy
- 12:30 – 1:30: Lunch
- 1:30 – 3:00: Self practice & Self-study
- 3:00 – 3:15: Tea Break
- 3:30 – 5:30: Workshop (Ashtanga Vinyasa Practice)
- 5:30 – 6:30: Dinner
- 7:00 – 9:00: Meditation Sadhana & Tratak
The teacher training schedule may experience minor alterations or adjustments as necessary. General check-in and check-out times are on Sunday 10pm and Saturday 5pm. A ceremony for graduation will take place. There are options for early and/or late departure.
About the Instructor
In the Himalayan foothills, Atma spent his formative years. Yoga has always been a part of his life as Nepal is one of the world’s centres for Yoga practice. For the last ten years of his professional life, Atma has been involved in international yoga teacher training. He has developed a methodical and logical training strategy for yoga asanas and philosophy over time. In order to make ancient yoga knowledge understandable to a modern audience, he teaches the eight limbs of yoga, the framework for outlining the path for success. He also gives lectures and employs cutting-edge tools in his teaching.
Shanti Yoga Academy is located just a few kilometres from the center of Kathmandu valley at Raniban. Attendees will have a fully equipped Yoga studio for effective learning. Surrounded by serenity, Raniban is one of the major localities for Yoga practices.
Cost of 300-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
The full price of the 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training is USD 1550. Applicants are required to deposit $200 as an advance. Remaining balance of your payment will be payable on the day of orientation.
Note: Special rates for groups, call us to get a quotation.
Dates & Fees For 300 ttc in kathmandu Nepal :-
|Dates||Double Sharing Room Private Room|
|2 Mar 2023- 25 Mar 2023||$ 1450 $ 1550|
|2 Apr 2023- 25 Apr 2023||$ 1450 $ 1550|
|2 May 2023- 25 May 2023||$ 1450 $ 1550|
|2 Jun 2023- 25 Jun 2023||$ 1450 $ 1550|
|2 Jul 2023- 25 Jul 2023||$ 1450 $ 1550|
|2 Aug 2023- 25 Aug 2023||$ 1450 $ 1550|
|2 Sep 2023- 25 Sep 2023||$ 1450 $ 1550|
|2 Oct 2023- 25 Oct 2023||$ 1450 $ 1550|
|2 Nov 2023- 25 Nov 2023||$ 1450 $ 1550|
|2 Dec 2023- 25 Dec 2023||$ 1450 $ 1550|
|2 Jan 2024- 25 Jan 2024||$ 1450 $ 1550|
- Accommodation; Attached Bathroom with Hot & Cold shower
- 3 vegetarian or Vegan meals daily (Cultural Food on Festivals & Rituals)
- Daily herbal tea as mentioned above
- 2 Yoga sessions (3.5 Hours) per day including yoga mat
- Drinking water, Nasal Cleansing, Concentration Gaze
- Daily therapy session on Main Retreat Days only
- Library of yoga literature, Discussion Session Pick up
- All excursions out of the center including meals taken off-site
- All personal expenses
- Extra meals (available at an extra charge)
- Laundry (available at an extra charge)
- Extra Therapies (available at an extra charge)